**Each student must have a minimum of two check-ins each week.**
Check-in options are as follows:
Campus Check-In – At least one check-in MUST be on campus.
- You must speak with your ADVISOR (see below).
- You must log into your work.
- You must work on your academics, on campus for minimum of 30 minutes.
- The campus check-in must occur between 8:30am and 2:45 pm unless other arrangements have been made with advisor.
- You will send your email check-in to your ADVISOR.
- Include your first and last name in the body of the email.
- Include an update for both the reading and math.
- What days did you access your account and how long did you work on your assignments?
- Are you ahead of behind schedule based on your individual learning path?
- Do you need help?
- Emails must be received by Thursday at 2:30 pm
- If you have two or more on campus check-ins for the week, an email is not required.
- K-2: Meghan Hoque email@example.com
- 3-5: Brandi Schnur firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6-7: Callie McCoy email@example.com
In the event a student is needing support to make progress, s/he will be required to check-in to the campus based on principal recommendation.
Sample of a GOOD Email Check-In:
This is Doogie Howser. This week I completed 2 hours of work on my reading and 1 hour of work on my math. I am working on my research paper and reading my novel, Hatchet and have been reflecting in y journal about the story. I will be coming in to get help with fractions on Thursday. I am having a difficult time understanding how to reduce fractions. I already did my on campus check-in on Tuesday, but I will be coming in on Thursday again because I need some help.
Sample of a BAD Email Check-In:
The following email cannot be used as a check in because it does not meet the requirements:
Hi this is Eric checking in.